There are newer employer reviews for Tangoe

Secure workplace

Current Employee - Software Developer in Orange, CT
Current Employee - Software Developer in Orange, CT

I have been working at Tangoe full-time

Pros

Not challenging
Excellent comp and benefits

Cons

Old technology
No changes
Hard to complete projects

reviews filtered by

Once of the worst places to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Tangoe full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It was close to home. That's it. Some people want to improve the systems and processes used in the company, unfortunately they're not in charge.

Cons

Where to begin? Company making acquisition at a frantic place without giving time to integrate systems and getting the best people. Some professional employees not very professional-some have absolutely no etiquette. Pass the buck, not my fault mentality. I would expect as much, since those are the type of people getting regular promotions. People in charge are first to blame others. Lots of negative gossip behind your back followed by outright lies. Best practices used in the industry really not followed here; apparently they think they're better than companies that have been around much longer and are industry leaders. Would not go back even if they doubled my salary. Some people were just plain mean spirited and horrible. They will have to work very hard to move up to 'Suck at what they do'. Many I have worked with have said Tangoe was a much better place to work before these people joined the company.

If I could give 0 stars for some of the ratings, I would.

Frantic growth has led to more, just not the best people.

2. Disorganized, but relaxed atmophere

Current Employee - Telecom Auditor in Orange, CT
    Current Employee - Telecom Auditor in Orange, CT

I have been working at Tangoe full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Benefits are good; not the best company I have ever worked for, but not the worst by any means. The atmosphere of the company is very laid back as well as a casual dress code. Starting pay is decent.

Cons

The company has acquired other companies quickly over the past few years and you can tell from the structure. Company is very disorganized from a reporting stand point and from a computer system stand point, which effects productivity.

There are newer employer reviews for Tangoe