There are newer employer reviews for Tangoe

QA Analyst

Current Employee - Principal QA in DFW, TX
Current Employee - Principal QA in DFW, TX

I have been working at Tangoe full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great Work -Personal Life Balance. Great management Team. Flexible Timings. Public Company.

Cons

I cannot think fo any cons of working at Tangoe.

None-NA

61 Other Employee Reviews for Tangoe (View Most Recent)

Great if you do your job..complainers may struggle..

Current Employee - Regional Vice President - Sales
    Current Employee - Regional Vice President - Sales

I have been working at Tangoe full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good leadership team in my opinion, at least on the sales side, the others I don't know enough about. Strong starting pay, decent commission rates, tons of freedom, ability to work from home. Inherent trust, and to me, sink or swim is a good thing, because I'll swim.

Cons

Training could be better and certainly more organized.

Communication when things change needs to be better, you often find out things from co-workers, which can be a tad bothersome.

Need to set parameters on sales..not paying tolls or anything, but actually say here is what you can do, and here is what you can't, and hold to it. Can cause a lot of issues with all of the one offs.

Communicate better, and work on a more regimented training schedule.

Not very innovative or structured

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CT

I have been working at Tangoe full-time (more than an year)

Pros

"Summer hours". Choice departments are allotted the opportunity to pack-up & leave early on Fridays, given that your work is complete for the week.

Cons

Company isn't very keen on acquiring exceptional talents. Those whom they have been lucky to invite through the doors have either left, abruptly, or are squandered away. The Tangoe culture is counter-intuitive to the cultivation of superior skill sets learned from outside the company--bewildering but true. There is also a blatant dishonesty which protrudes from the recruiting department. I am not sure if the fallacy stems from Recruitment itself, or management from the departments it works on behalf.

Replace incompetent Middle Management and legacy employees with the brighter, more qualified employees within rank. In a market that is expanding you need the appropriate personnel in day-to-day operations. Take a page from the Sales dept.

There are newer employer reviews for Tangoe