There are newer employer reviews for Tapjoy

Found My Dream Job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Tapjoy full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone who asks, "How's work?" I tell them that Tapjoy is my dream job. It allows me to be as creative as I want in an environment where I make a difference. We are in a unique situation where what we do on a daily basis directly affects the company's future. And I'm doing it with other fun and dedicated people, who continuously get credited for their good work.

Cons

Because we are in such a competitive space (with 15 offices globally), there is always work to be done. If you don't want to put in the time and just sit back from 9 to 5, this probably isn't the place for you. With that said, we work hard but are rewarded accordingly.

Keep up the good work. We look to your leadership and trust you are doing what's best for the company.

28 Other Employee Reviews for Tapjoy (View Most Recent)

Terrible organizational hierarchy will lead to their business going bust....

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Santa Barbara, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Santa Barbara, CA

I worked at Tapjoy full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Hook up free tech gear!!!

Cons

Horrible organizational communication and lack of oversight and accountability for middle-managers....

Look out for competition... Know who your direct competitors are, here's a clue: it's not Millennial Media or Demand Media lol

Now a ship without a rudder

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Tapjoy

Pros

There are still some fantastic and smart people in product, engineering, and design. Fantastic work life balance, and best of all your lunch is reimbursed.

Cons

Unfortunately, those fantastic and smart people are not heard and are being pushed aside. Low morale due to multiple reasons - political culture, early employees leaving, and the possibility of being thrown under the bus (even if you're doing well). Very unqualified product leadership, currently lead by marketing and biz dev.

There are newer employer reviews for Tapjoy