Taproot Foundation
www.taprootfoundation.org San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

A great organization to work for

Brand Strategist (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Taproot Foundation

ProsWork with a group of top-notch professionals. Taproot also has excellent templates and planning tools to help all members get the job done well. All job projects are 4-5 hours per week so you can balance even in addition to a full time job. All clients are non-profits are desperately need help with marketing and biz dev.

ConsWork is pro-bono - volunteer.

Advice to Senior ManagementA better way to use Taproot experiences on volunteers' resumes - 360 reviews, write-ups from corporate about success of the project. If supervisor becomes unavailable after the project I can't use Taproot as a referral source on my resume. Should be able to get filed and held at company about my performance and contribution so anyone can call for referral.

Amazing boss, very small office.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Taproot Foundation as an intern for less than a year

Pros: You have the chance of being part of any of the projects.… Cons: Small office, you have to work in every aspect and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good experience, opportunities to network and learn new skills

Pro Bono Consultant - HR (Former Employee)

I worked at Taproot Foundation for less than a year

Pros: Amazing experience to give back to the community leveraging professional expertise and personal talents. Great opportunity… Cons: After the end of the project there wasn't any follow-up… Advice to Senior Management: - Invest to create a solid relationship with your consultants and organize/support more initiatives to network and retain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Taproot Foundation.

Worked for Taproot Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taproot Foundation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Taproot Foundation CEO Aaron Hurst. All reviews posted anonymously by Taproot Foundation employees.