Target

www.target.com
  www.target.com
There are newer employer reviews for Target

My experience at Target was fast paced and full of plenty of learning experiences.

Current Employee - Executive
Current Employee - Executive

I have been working at Target

Pros

Target has plenty of opportunities for growth and development. The company really lets you do whatever you want to do. If you want to stay at your current level; they are happy to have you do that. If you want to advance up as quickly as possible. They will make sure to get that done.

Cons

As a college grad, I did not see myself using the skills I learned in school during the initial positions at Target. I wanted to use the skills I learned, but was not able to do so until in higher positions.

9261 Other Employee Reviews for Target (View Most Recent)

Very diverse and friendly team members.

Current Employee - Brand Merchandising Team Member
    Current Employee - Brand Merchandising Team Member

I have been working at Target

Pros

Great company for giving back to the community. Opportunities to volunteer at community fundraisers and events. Great benefits package.

Cons

Target just like the overall competative retail industry requires a team member to have a flexible schedule.

My management team is great and they all are on the floor helping take care of business.

Fun workplace with many demands

I have been working at Target

Pros

Good people working hard to get the job done. This is a business that operates to serve guests while making money.

Cons

There are many demands to meet. You need to speak the target talk to get ahead and allow yourself to be part of the culture

Make sure that you appreciate the employees for their hard work, and be sure to let them know when they are doing a good job

There are newer employer reviews for Target