Target

www.target.com

Fast, Fun and Friendly

Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsThey allow you to crosstrain in other areas to have access to more hours. They reward when a job is well done or exceptionally done. They are involved in a lot of community events and contribute a lot to the community.

ConsWhen they need to cut hours, people who are scheduled to work are worked to exhaustion. This is when it becomes difficult to work for the company. It becomes difficult to maintain a Fast, Fun and Friendly atmosphere. They expect you to push the RedCard relentlessly, despite what you feel personally.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe are human beings with families. We put up with far more than we should, all for the opportunity to advance. Don't give false hope just so you can get more work out of us. That's just taking advantage of our passion. We all deserve respect, not just those of you who have an executive title.

Nice plan to work is you like keeping a routine!

Guest Service Team Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Target

Pros: Everyone is very friendly. They work hard to create an open door policy and communicate with team members.… Cons: There isn't a lot of variability in your job. … More

It was enjoyable and a learning experience.

I have been working at Target

Pros: Fun, good community, nice employees, good teamwork. Cons: Things can get a little stressful. Advice to Senior Management: I have no advice. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!