Target

Fast, Fun and Friendly

Current Employee - Specialist
Current Employee - Specialist

I have been working at Target

Pros

They allow you to crosstrain in other areas to have access to more hours. They reward when a job is well done or exceptionally done. They are involved in a lot of community events and contribute a lot to the community.

Cons

When they need to cut hours, people who are scheduled to work are worked to exhaustion. This is when it becomes difficult to work for the company. It becomes difficult to maintain a Fast, Fun and Friendly atmosphere. They expect you to push the RedCard relentlessly, despite what you feel personally.

We are human beings with families. We put up with far more than we should, all for the opportunity to advance. Don't give false hope just so you can get more work out of us. That's just taking advantage of our passion. We all deserve respect, not just those of you who have an executive title.

9656 Other Employee Reviews for Target (View Most Recent)

It was enjoyable and a learning experience.

I have been working at Target

Pros

Fun, good community, nice employees, good teamwork.

Cons

Things can get a little stressful.

I have no advice.

Satisfying

Former Employee - Cashier
    Former Employee - Cashier

I worked at Target

Pros

Great co-workers, supportive internal network to help new employees, clean environment, encountering a variety of people on a daily basis.

Cons

Angry, disrespectful customers who take out their frustrations on hourly employees, lack of advancement support from HR, low pay for region.

Offer more advancement opportunities and support for employees showing a desire to be a greater asset than an hourly employee.

There are newer employer reviews for Target