Target

www.target.com

Overall the experience is good.

ProsTarget is a great brand name to get on the resume, and the experiences you gain are very valuable. Employeers clamour for talent from strong companies like Target.

ConsWhen the econmony is struggling, then advancement tightens up. It can be difficult to move up unless you are fortunate to be on a strong category making numbers.

Advice to Senior ManagementI advise management to contintue focusing on advancement of talented employees from all product categories whether they are hitting forecasts or not.

Good first job

Cashier/Sales Floor Team Member (Former Employee)

I worked at Target

Pros: -8.25 starting pay -Made lots of friends -Had a family vibe -Small team member meetings before starting a shift to let all team members know what's going on. -10%… Cons: -It can be hard to get recognition for your hard work unless a team leader notices that it's you doing the work. -They don't supply you… Advice to Senior Management: Leaders should take some time once in a while to actually see who is getting work done and who isn't. It's pretty sad when hard… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

very great

Executive Team Leader - GE/Softlines (Current Employee)

I have been working at Target

Pros: great teamwork and leaders are very helpful and they move… Cons: a lot of competition to move forward for the same job,… Advice to Senior Management: i have no advice, they work vary hard to make you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!