There are newer employer reviews for Target

An opportunity to learn retail in a forward thinking organization

I have been working at Target

Pros

Work life balance
Compensation
Career Path
future potential
An opportunity to travel or move to many areas of the country or to other countries.

Cons

It can potentially stifle your creativity if this is an area you may excel in...the corporate structure is not driven by a Team environment, it only has those appearances.

reviews filtered by
  1. My experience was very interesting to say the least and I learned quite a bit about self and my leadership style.

I worked at Target

Pros

Focus on one's leadership and development strategies.

Cons

Promotion or consideration of promotion is not always about strong performance as much as personality, popularity and team member support.

2. Feedback necessary

I have been working at Target

Pros

Many opportunities for professional growth and training, great benefits, very talented coworkers, friendly work environment, ability to work on a diverse and rewarding set of projects, ability to progress in many different directions within the company to find a position that best suits your skills

Cons

There is a need to always spin everything in a positive manner, your job performance is not always evaluated by the content or quality of your work but rather by how you speak to it; and although there is an emphasis on "appreciating diversity" everyone here winds up speaking, dressing and acting the same.

There are newer employer reviews for Target