Target
3.2 of 5 6,719 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Great Leader Development

Senior Group Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 3 years

ProsLeader development is the most important part of your job as a Senior Leader with Target and you are expected to develop and lead through others as a part of your job.

ConsYou are expected to do a lot more than just your job...A lot of companies is just about the bottom line and if you get results, then you are good to go - not at target (can be a good or bad thing.

NOT one of the best places to work for

Team Leader (Former Employee)

I worked at Target full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are a lot of good people in the lower ranks. They work very hard. Have a… Cons: The people that have experience have no authority. The people who have authority have no experience. Target's management culture is based on a clique rather than performance.… Advice to Senior Management: Productivity is being obstructed by the Executive Leaders simply by failing to understand what leadership is all about. The difference between your # 1 store… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Software Engineer

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great team and team member development oriented organization, gives a… Cons: Sometimes it gets difficult to work from your nearby office… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.