Target
3.2 of 5 7,550 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

I like working at target.

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)
Fort Myers, FL

ProsThe work is not very labor intensive, if you have the right position. Very flexible scheduling. Relatively high starting wage. I have had very good interactions with other employees. They seem to hire good hard working employees.

ConsThe training program could use improvement. It can feel like they just throw you into the work environment very unprepared but usually the other team member help you learn and train you.

loved working there great atmosphere

Sales Floor Team Leader (Current Employee)
    Galveston, TX

I have been working at Target full-time for more than a year

Pros: flexiable and offer great benifit package Cons: not any cons I truly enjoyed my job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great for what it is

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)
    Chico, CA

I have been working at Target part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The problem with any review on Target is that your experience is going to differ from store to store. -Flexible schedule -Good benefits… Cons: -Corporate tries really hard to static a dynamic environment. Basically reason will spit in the face of your managers, but they wont care because corporate… Advice to Senior Management: Give your ETLs and STLs more freedom in making business decisions. I've seen so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.