Target
3.2 of 5 7,555 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Great people, standard working environment.

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

ProsThe best part about the job is definitely the people I work worth. Everybody is pretty chill for the most part.

ConsThe only downside I have is a very specific one. Im the only bike builder in the entire store so I spend my entire day alone with cheap bikes. It gets pretty monotonous after a while. This is not Target's fault however. It is what is.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy managers are actually pretty great, I really couldn't offer them any tips. They are accessible, have an open door policy, and friendly.

Great job so far...

O/N Flow Team Lead (Current Employee)
    Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at Target full-time for less than a year

Pros: Top company, fair pay which is better than most, fast… Cons: low pay increases for team members, confusing clock in/out system,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Interesting Place to Work, but I would only work here out of desperation

Senior Team Lead (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Target full-time for more than a year

Pros: You meet a lot of great people and you have… Cons: It is hard to move up in the company if you do not have the right look. Even if you do move up, once you… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your staff and give more payroll. Increase the number of employees you have doing a job, because it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.