Target
3.2 of 5 7,545 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Great place to start.

Target Protection Specialist (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

ProsGreat way to being a career in loss prevention. Training is thorough and competent and Target provides all the resources needed to hit the ground running after getting hired. Asset Protection department is small and tight-knit with more autonomy than other departments.

ConsLow pay and long holiday hours. Inconsistent standards expected from different departments to those set by your own team leader. Excessively strict adherence to company policies can interfere with quality of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementETLS should realize that AP is not always run the way their own department is run.

It was a fine opportunity.

Creative Manager (Former Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Target full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Target had a really well-defined brand and a Senior Leadership that was excited to always be moving the needle. There were many opportunities for career… Cons: Many of the truly great senior leaders are now gone and the brand seems to be going through something… Advice to Senior Management: Remember that the brand is was really made that company great. Also, remember that the brand is more than just a logo, editorial voice or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people terrible pay

Guest Service Attendant (Current Employee)
    Sherman, TX

I have been working at Target full-time for more than a year

Pros: Target is an awesome company to work for. If you ever need time off there are many people willing to take… Cons: The pay is barely over minimum wage even for GSA's… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your employees better and you will keep them. I have worked with some of the best team members in my life at Target and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.