Target

www.target.com

Great place to start.

Target Protection Specialist (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsGreat way to being a career in loss prevention. Training is thorough and competent and Target provides all the resources needed to hit the ground running after getting hired. Asset Protection department is small and tight-knit with more autonomy than other departments.

ConsLow pay and long holiday hours. Inconsistent standards expected from different departments to those set by your own team leader. Excessively strict adherence to company policies can interfere with quality of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementETLS should realize that AP is not always run the way their own department is run.

Wonderful experience

Group Leader (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Target full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good pay and benefits, excellent work environment Cons: I don't have any to mention. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Above average

Team Leader (Former Employee) Boulder, CO

I worked at Target full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Reasonable pay for retail - Good work culture - Good schedule/hours… Cons: - College degree required to promote to ETL. I was told directly that I exceeded the expectations of my position and was… Advice to Senior Management: Reconsider the policy that ETL's and above must have a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!