Target
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Focus on Guests, and their Employees

Cashier (Current Employee)
Otsego, MN

ProsGreat place to work, lots of employee recognition, advancement, steady hours, friendly co-workers and they treat their people well. Fun days like Grilled Cheese Day or the Guessing Game week are awesome and help to keep things interesting. Very likely to be cross-trained or work in a variety of areas.

ConsThe pay is rather low and turnover and movement is pretty high, which means your years of experience in a position is rather low, which both a pro and a con.

Advice to Senior ManagementPretty much that the Vibe is working and you really have captured Guest Service and Employee Happiness. Continue to find new ways to build that.

Target is a stable place to work.

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Stable hours based on 36/40 hour work week Annual raises Benefit options Cons: Lots ot overhead turnover Inconsistencies between shifts Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Friendly great place to work.

Target Back Room Team Member (Current Employee)
    Niagara Falls, NY

I have been working at Target part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good people, great atmosphere, awesome benefits Cons: It's retail, few holidays off, nights and weekends a must. Advice to Senior Management: Allow for greater control at the store level. Many… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.