Target

www.target.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Target

I felt that I got a lot out of working with Target and being able to receive constructive feedback.

Former Intern - Executive Team Leader in Raleigh, NC
Former Intern - Executive Team Leader in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Target as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

The executive team leaders are there to make your experience with Target a memorable one. They want you to grow and develop into a better leader. I really enjoyed how they gave me the opportunity to take on more duties when I felt prepared to.

Cons

Sometimes I felt like they gave me too much feedback and was constantly asking me to update them on the work I was performing.

10141 Other Employee Reviews for Target (View Most Recent)

Great Pay and Opportunities but Interesting Culture

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Target as an intern

Pros

The pay is very competitive for IT in Minneapolis. There are great opportunities to move to different roles and areas. Work hours are fantastic.

Cons

Be prepared for a slower work place and bureaucracy. Every decision is a group decision that requires collaboration at a head scratching level.

Make decisions and lead your people. It's frustrating to work in such a democratic environment.

Target rewards hard work.

Current Employee - Electronics Team Member in Medina, MN
    Current Employee - Electronics Team Member in Medina, MN

I have been working at Target part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

If you work hard and show commitment, Target is by far the best company I have ever worked for. They are super flexible with shifts, and if you prove that you are a strong asset to their team and that you are willing to be flexible with them, they are always more than willing to accommodate most of your requests.

Cons

Sometime training can be minimal, or even forgotten when putting you into your department. Do not be afraid to ask if you have questions. Other team members are always a great resource.

Formalize floor training more.

There are newer employer reviews for Target