Target

www.target.com

It's a good stepping stone, no where to grow within company

Price Accuracy (Former Employee) Odessa, FL

ProsThe people I worked with were great! They were also very flexable with hours if you are going to school or have another job. You also have room to be cross trained in different areas. If you are looking for this to be your first time job it is a good place to work.

ConsI did not like most of my LODs (Leader On Duty). They were very selfish and did not care about the employees at all. The pay is the worst part about it. If you are looking for a well paying job do not apply for Target. For a company so well known and well shopped, they are very cheap!

Advice to Senior ManagementStart caring a little more about your employees! A lot of employees deserve to be regonized for their hard work, and they also deserve bigger raises other than .10 cents.

Getting worse not better

Team Leader (Former Employee) Algonquin, IL

I worked at Target full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Consistent focus on the "Brand" Cons: No opportunity to use your mind. Routinely and blindly follow… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on setting the example before criticizing others. Hold your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I did enjoy working at Target

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Target full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are a lot of different teams you can be on . This is good so you can change your job within the store quite… Cons: When you start at Target they start you at minimum wage even if you have many years of experience. You can not… Advice to Senior Management: Treat people with respect. More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!