Target
3.2 of 5 7,545 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Great Pay

ProsPay is competitive, tuition reimbursement for Team Leaders, 40 hour work week, opportunities for advancement within company,

ConsWorking weekends, but that is retail. It is required for Team Leaders to work two weekends a month. One opening and one closing. You get two weekends off a month. Required to work one closing night each week. A huge lack hours for the team members puts stress on everyone. Executives need to be a part of the "team" and get their hands dirty!

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople have lives outside of Target. Promote current Team Leaders with the experience and education that is needed to run the business to Executives.

Great Company to work for

Team Leader (Former Employee)
    Carol Stream, IL

I worked at Target full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Friendly environment to work in Cons: Pay is competitive, but still feels lower Advice to Senior Management: Nothing. Great Job of building a successful company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good environment, needs more flexibility

Senior Specialist (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Target as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Good culture Good workflow processes Willingness to cross train employees Cons: Tough dress code Lack flexibility Job orations every 18 months Advice to Senior Management: Provide more work flex options to contractors Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.