Target
3.2 of 5 7,554 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Executive Team Leader Intern

Executive Team Leader Intern (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsTarget is a very fun place to work. Depending on your location and demographic, the culture of the store can vary. I was placed in a minority abundant neighborhood. Many of the guests had large families but low basket value, meaning there were a lot of people to came in and out of the store, but our sales were relatively low. You get to work with a lot of different people, age and culture. It's really a great place to work if you want to gain leadership and management experience.

ConsThe position was fun but it was not as challenging as I had hoped. The good thing about the internship is that if you do well, it's highly likely you will get a full time offer. Their compensation is very generous, especially for a recent college graduate.

They treat you like you are worth working for them, so much motivation!

Cashier (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Target part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There is so much flexibility! Cons: At times, the rush of customers can be overwhelming. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Average Retail Work

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)
    Akron, OH

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros: There is opportunity for plenty of hours and friendly coworkers. The work is… Cons: The managers are a bit pushy and expect too much from you for this being a part-time minimum wage job. They don't always go… Advice to Senior Management: Be more respectful and understanding with your team mates. You… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.