Target
3.2 of 5 7,546 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Flow Team Member-South Carolina

Flow Team Member (Current Employee)
Myrtle Beach, SC

ProsRetail is tough work no matter who you work for. Target is by far as good as it gets in the industry. The processes are laid out and they work. I have yet to come across a question or issue that isn't covered by some procedure or policy. The team is treated with great respect from the top down and no matter what your position you know you are an important part of the team. I am now a Team Member and was once an ETL so I have seen both sides and feel like a useful and recognised part of the team either way.

ConsCan't think of any that are not inherent to retail anyway.

Advice to Senior ManagementEach store is different. In my current store I would say work closer with the team on the floor.

Not bad for retail...

Team Leader (Former Employee)
    Grove City, OH

I worked at Target full-time for more than a year

Pros: -flexible with schedule -employee discount and promotins -employee appreciation days -enjoyed working with… Cons: -compensation and benefits could be better (see advice to management) -many… Advice to Senior Management: compensation and benefits are lacking, and I actually took a paycut to come from Wal-Mart… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company to work for

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)
    Athens, GA

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great team atmosphere at target Cons: None that i can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.