Target
3.2 of 5 7,560 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Target Distribution Center T-587 sucks. Period!!! I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Warehouse Worker (Former Employee)
Galesburg, MI

Pros401k, Pension and Benefits. Depending what key you worked a person would have Saturday, Sunday and Monday off. While the other key works three days and has four days off during the week.

ConsUnloyal to their workers. Group Leaders have poor communication and people skills. Open door policy is a LIE. Human Resources is a joke.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to deal with your people. I think you should all go back to whatever college was dumb enough to give you a passing grade in sociology and communications and take the class over. Team members concerns were ignored and spineless supervisors were protected and good hard working men and women were fired due to this lack of leadership.

Great Company

Team Leader (Former Employee)

I worked at Target full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: .Great work schedule,every other weekend off,you are never bothered when you are off .Great customers and day… Cons: .Can only become a salary manager with a 4 year degree,so even if you have been an… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

As expected

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Target full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Team work -Ability to transfer to different areas Cons: -Some of the guests can be ridiculous. Advice to Senior Management: Make sure every department has enough hours and man power. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.