Certified Pharmacy Technician

Former Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician  in  Baxter, MN
Former Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Baxter, MN

I worked at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros

The hours were extremely flexible which I loved. I had always worked for small town pharmacies. You could never call in sick, be absent for any reason. Target worked with you to get your shift covered.
Target employee's were very accepting and extremely friendly.

Cons

The computer software was not user friendly. A lot of wasted time. Newer software was to be installed to our store but after 2yrs it still hadn't been upgraded.
We were always short handed. I am defiantly a multi-tasker but there needed to be cashier/clerks in the pharmacy.

Hiring specific cashier/clerks for the pharmacy. Target is all about efficiency, high productivity and customer care. Spreading the technicians very thin, running hundreds of prescriptions and waiting on customers made the pharmacy look very unorganized.

Other Reviews for Target

An amazing experience with excellent coworkers!

Current Employee - Sales Floor Team Member  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Sales Floor Team Member in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Target full-time for more than a year

Pros

You're on a team that gets along very well, the work flow is highly efficient, and your leads are great teachers.

Cons

Sometimes payroll is hard on the whole store and hours become scarce.

AAR should be a store wide focus.

Good company to work for, decent management and benefits, and simple training.

Former Employee - Cashier  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Cashier in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Target full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good culture, good coworkers, and good pay. Target is a fun environment to work in with a lot of benefits. I loved the companies processes for training, hiring, etc. Simple and efficient.

Cons

Management could be a bit slow and inefficient. They had very set in stone, easy to set up processes but would sometimes lack the competency to do so. Management needs to be better so lower level positions have better guidance.

Have better interview techniques for managers. I felt I was smarter and more competent than my manager. Other than that, great company to work for.

There are newer employer reviews for Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!