Target
3.2 of 5 7,550 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Target is a very great place to work at. it provides opportunity of one to advance in postion

Instock Team Member (Current Employee)
Mount Vernon, NY

ProsIt is very flexible with your schedule. the executives and managers are very easy to get along with. It is a place of team work. Zero tolerance for violence and harassment

ConsOnly the managers and executives are full time employees. The team members are all part time. The hours are not one set hours. It varies every week. After the christmas holiday is over hours are cut drastically.

Advice to Senior ManagementIts always best to ask the opinion of the workers about the job that they do because most of the time they know it more than the managers.

It all depends on the supervisors or executives you have

Cashier (Former Employee)

I worked at Target part-time

Pros: looks good on resume and working your way iup Cons: People you work with sometimes might be difficult. Getting red… More

Its was fun and friendly

Sales Floor Team Member (Former Employee)
    Huntington Beach, CA

I worked at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros: I worked at Electronic dept. and it was great. Cons: There were times where I had to rotate to different departments that was boring especially one time… Advice to Senior Management: Give some slack for sales floors during rush hours and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.