Target

www.target.com

Overall great company, but so...boring

Cashier (Former Employee) Savage, MN

ProsThey are flexible with hours, have yearly raises, enough employees to cover your time off, great customers, great benefits, you get to know whenever something new comes out, because everyone buys it, you know when the best sales are, great experiance for high schoolers. There is also plenty of room to move up from wherever you start out!

ConsThis job was just really boring, and there is no music in the store and it is so dry. My hands were always raw within the first 30 minutes of my shift due to dryness and paper bags!

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd moistorizer to each cash register and add light music to the store, music makes customers happier, willing to buy a CD if they like a song, and forget about how long they are at the store.

could be easier

I have been working at Target

Pros: getting to interact with different people and being able to move… Cons: theres never enough payroll hours.. the higher up you are… Advice to Senior Management: make work load fair. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome

Sales Floor Associate (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at Target part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great managers and coworkers was a plus. Decent pay where… Cons: Low benefits irregular shifts and hours Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!