Target
3.2 of 5 7,555 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Great support through school

Consumables Team Leader (Current Employee)
Dayton, OH

ProsFun team, supportive leadership (when you're lucky). Great way to help me get through grad school. Good benefits and discount, as well.

ConsI was promoted once, but was told that I would be unable to be promoted again. I'm okay with that, but managers should be more open to growth and potential.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll Target managers are gorgeous (at least in my district)...be more open to everyone!

A first-class company

I have been working at Target

Pros: Very bright people, knows how to leverage talent Cons: Can be slow to change as many large companies can More

Great company

Cashier (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros: Assisted employees with beneficial help and conduct. Cons: None, overall great experience working for this company. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.