Target
3.2 of 5 6,687 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

I've never had such an amazing work family until now.

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Target part-time

ProsEverything about Target is amazing. The employees there are super friendly and try to make you feel as comfortable as possible to become a part of the family. Everyone is willing to help you out and the customers are always satisfied with our service. We always try our best to make our customers happy and to help them in any way that we can. You can definitely expect more and pay less every time you make a trip to your local Target.

ConsFrom what I've experienced so far, I've never encountered a negative aspect about Target. Everything up to this point in my career, I'm very satisfied that I chose to be a part of the Target family and I don't regret anything about it.

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very flexible with your schedule. They are very very encouraging when it comes to your development… Cons: Its Retail. So it is very fast paced and working… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage Development Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great place to work.

I have been working at Target for more than 10 years

Pros: development, teamwork, flexible schedule. teams are fantastic Cons: big company very one size fits all approach Advice to Senior Management: allow your leaders to lead instead of merely having us… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.