Target

www.target.com

Ten years and counting...

Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) Galesburg, MI

ProsTarget is always changing and doing what they have to do to stay relevant and profitable. I have never had to worry about being laid off. The company funds many fun events for team members.

ConsThe company seems to prefer hiring externals rather than promoting from within for higher level positions. Compensation and benefits are poor-fair. Managers tend to be inexpirienced and manager turn over is high.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider the benefits that promoting from within could bring the company, employees would be much more invested in the company and turnover would decrease.

Challenging tasks with average pay.

Senior Team LEader (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent benefits. Great tools and resources to complete projects. Cons: Less than average pay. Co-workers usually young or uneducated that… Advice to Senior Management: Have good leaders that report to you whom are able… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent team culture, terrible middle management

Executive Team Leader (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Competitive pay packages. Can be a fun work environment. Cons: Work life balance is poor in retail. Opportunities for advancement are promised… Advice to Senior Management: Live up to your own management philosophies. Treat employees with respect. Follow through on promises… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!