Target
3.2 of 5 7,536 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Target provides me a place to challenge myself, enjoy what I do and work with some amazing people

Team Leader (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsOne of the best reasons for working at target is the career opportunities and leadership development they live by. If you want to move up it in the company and let your leadership know, they will work just has hard as you to reach your goal. In addition, I have never had so much fun at a job before. The people who work at target, truly want to be there. Target gives a lot of recognition at ever level of employment. They also provide leadership development for those who seek it. Target is a great place to work.

ConsIn some but not all cases, there is a disconnect between the hourly staff and the salaried leaders. Insurance for full time hourly employees is an option between 3 deductible plans, not exceptional. Due to age, some of the Executive staff does not have extensive leadership experience, on an individual by individual basis, it leaves something to be desired. All in all still a great place to be.

Tough, but valuable

Executive Team Leader (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Target full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Target has a fantastic leadership development process in place. The cycle of feedback, reviews, and job status conversations grow you as… Cons: From a stores perspective, it is an unsustainable lifestyle. Having worked in two high volume stores and two other… Advice to Senior Management: While well-being is discussed frequently, address the culture that makes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ETL Replenishment

ETL Replenishment (Current Employee)
    Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great for new graduates to get management experience. A lot… Cons: A lot of corporate politics. If you fit in, or you… Advice to Senior Management: You own your own culture, so make it a good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.