Target
3.2 of 5 7,545 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Wors working environment for anyone

Soft Lines Team Member (Former Employee)
Malvern, PA

Pros...um, give me a second I'll think of something. Oh, the fact that you'll have tons of free time because you'll never get enough hours.

ConsNever enough hours to go around. Management is terrible, hr are evil manipulative sociopaths, there is no organization of management, there is no training whatsoever, the area you. Have to zone is way to big for one person to handle, you Get blamed for messy guests who mess up the areas you just cleaned up, oh and the guests are arrogant jerks who don't realize that the store is Walmart with different branding.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit before you get fired... But seriously actually. Try and train your employees. Don't just throw them in the deep end and try and expect them to swim.

Okay Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Target

Pros: -Many hours provided -Occasional events and recongnition Cons: -Too much Favoritism -Overworked for the salary Advice to Senior Management: Compliment workers on there performance and they will do a better… More

This environment will scar you for life if you stay longer than a year! Don't do it!

Columbus, OH

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: You get to meet and work with some pretty great… Cons: The executives in this store spend the majority of their days in offices behind closed doors talking to each other or eating in the training… Advice to Senior Management: Get more involved at the store level. Actually read and respond to the team member surveys. Make changes in your leadership team and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.