Target
3.2 of 5 7,525 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Looking for opportunity to grow.

ETL-GE (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsTarget is a great place to grow, there is always room for growth. However, you have to want it for yourself it isn't handed to you, working hard and mastering your skill is key for your success.

ConsAt times can be very discouraging when trying to promote within because everyone that is looking to succeed is on a mission by any means necessary. So you really have to be sure you know the business and know who has your best interest at heart.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your team. When they feel appreciated they will go above and beyond. Don't allow the stress of your position to weigh your teams morale down. You are a reflection of your team and their productivity.

Its a good store

I have been working at Target part-time

Pros: Co-workers keep it fun and interesting Cons: People call in all the time More

Easy work, understanding and friendly management

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)

I have been working at Target part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Understanding, flexible and nice management Cons: Can be boring, mindless, repetitive work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.