Target

www.target.com

Looking for opportunity to grow.

ETL-GE (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsTarget is a great place to grow, there is always room for growth. However, you have to want it for yourself it isn't handed to you, working hard and mastering your skill is key for your success.

ConsAt times can be very discouraging when trying to promote within because everyone that is looking to succeed is on a mission by any means necessary. So you really have to be sure you know the business and know who has your best interest at heart.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your team. When they feel appreciated they will go above and beyond. Don't allow the stress of your position to weigh your teams morale down. You are a reflection of your team and their productivity.

Great first job

Cashier (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun work environment supportive co workers very fast pace no time to get bored 15 mins breaks 10% discount getting to meet new people… Cons: Not a job for someone who doesn't like to standing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Turned a job into a career

Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly staff, allows site-to-site transfers, comfortable work attire, management sees… Cons: Big company means people can get lost in the mix, transferring to stores can be frustrating as the process takes a long time,… Advice to Senior Management: The vibe program is a good notion, but immediate recognition and compensation are paramount to folks… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!