Flow Team Member

Current Employee - Flow Team Member in Harrisburg, PA
Current Employee - Flow Team Member in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at Target part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The work is repetitive, but honestly it is not that bad. Unload the truck, stock the shelves, clean up, stock some more. I like my supervisors, other individuals don't. If you just listen and do what you're told there isn't any problems. Even if you work part time, you're still eligible for health/other benefits. They really work around my schedule. They don't make you cover up tattoos or piercings, which is cool. The encourage individuality. That I can appreciate.

Cons

The pay isn't the best. It's $9.00 an hour plus $1.00 for any hours that you work prior to 06:00am. Some mornings it takes (2) hours to unload the truck and that can be rough, but once that is done, it gets easier. I think that some of my co-workers should have more respect for their supervisors. If they talked to me like that, I would send their a$$es home. The other other thing is some departments rant about sh!t they don't know about. They need to mind their own business and worry about doing their jobs rather than worry about what my department is doing.

Advice to Management

The starting hourly pay is the same today as it was (10) years ago. I don't know who is in charge of that matter, but they should increase the pay for hard working employees. Some of the younger employees are disrespectful to their managers. I understand everyone has a bad day, but you're at work, get it together.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great first job

Current Employee - Cashier in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Cashier in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Target part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment supportive co workers very fast pace no time to get bored 15 mins breaks 10% discount getting to meet new people the pay is ok better than minimum wage. great starting job you get to learn a lot about working with other people and dealing with customers.

Cons

Not a job for someone who doesn't like to standing their feet for long period's at a time, rude unfriendly customers.

2. Fun team, Crap hours

Former Employee - Sales Floor Team Member in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Sales Floor Team Member in Portland, OR

I worked at Target full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I loved the people I worked with! They were fun and very nice. The job wasn't hard either

Cons

Really crappy hours. Made me work alone a lot.

Advice to Management

Let people work together more! It makes the day go faster and it makes the job more enjoyable.