Target
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Awesome!!!

Cashier (Former Employee)
DeKalb, IL

ProsThey were very flexible and worked around employees schedules. Upper management really tried to make the environment fun and friendly. Had friendly competitions on the amount of red cards individuals could get and had small prizes. The ability to transfer was great.

ConsReally the only down side in my opinion is the retail hours!! Stores probably vary in culture as well which always made me nervous about transferring.

Fast Paced and Never Boring!

Salesfloor (Former Employee)
    Louisville, KY

I worked at Target part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Friendly guests and co-workers Helpful Supervisors Emphasis on individual accomplishments Cons: Salary not based on experience Too much multi-tasking at times Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good first job experience.

Guest Service Team Member (Former Employee)
    Gilbert, AZ

I worked at Target full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible hours, room to move departments throughout the store. Cons: Low pay, upper management was mostly new college graduates with little… Advice to Senior Management: Lighten up on red-cards Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.