Target
3.2 of 5 6,700 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

A Great Company To Work For..... If You Don't Mind Hard Work

Receiving Team Member (Current Employee)
Pleasant Hill, CA

I have been working at Target full-time for more than a year

ProsFun place to work, always something going on. There's a lot of opportunities to cross train and there are caring managers in the HR department. Most of the time it's easy to get your work schedule changed to meet your needs.

ConsCan be long hours, always being called to see if you can come in to cover a shift. Shifts aren't necessarily the same every week meaning you can get all days one week then nights the next.

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes you're asked to do jobs that your TL or ETL should be doing because they know you can do them and yet don't get offered to train to be a TL or ETL. Just expect you to do more and more.

Great

Sales Floor (Current Employee)
Fridley, MN

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great environment! Great People! OK. Cons: You must work hard to get ahead. – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrific company!

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Business strategy Respect of people and their lives Opportunities Recognition Cons: Demanding hours, but it is retail. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.