Target

www.target.com
There are newer employer reviews for Target

set up signs and shelves, overnight shift

Former Employee - Presentation Team Leader in Cupertino, CA
Former Employee - Presentation Team Leader in Cupertino, CA

I worked at Target

Pros

somehow friendly working place, they make sure you get your benefit and all employee rights. the senior management are reasonable to talk with.

Cons

some overnight shift are a bit stress. they try to not to make employee work overtime, but overnight shift a lot of the time need to work overtime.

not much advice to them, i think they are doing great. really have not much to say here . .

9636 Other Employee Reviews for Target (View Most Recent)

Just Started

Current Employee - Electronics Team Member/Salesfloor/Instocks in New Britain, CT

I have been working at Target

Pros

I was really surprised by how friendly team members are. I wasn't used to that in my old job. It's a very organized environment, and people go out of their way to help costumers.

Cons

People who work at this target are great, however not all people who shop at target are friendly, and they fail to see the work that goes into making the perfect store for them.

Keep it up

Experiences of an Intern

Former Employee - Business Analyst Intern in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Business Analyst Intern in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Target

Pros

Fantastic Corporate Culture. Minneapolis in the Summer is wonderful. The company is amazing at providing feedback, and helping you with career development.

Cons

Target has a strong name, but not the strongest name. Moreover the company does not pay quite as high as many other major companies. It is good, but could be better.

Please reconsider where you recruit and compensation offerings. The culture would be stronger if Target could recruit top talent and offer them persuasive salaries.

There are newer employer reviews for Target