Good company to work for

I worked at Target

Pros

Some pros would be flexibility and ability to advance. It is up to you how far you want to grow and how much money you want to make.

Cons

Some cons would be the odd hours and the lack of variety.

Other Reviews for Target

Crappyyyy

I have been working at Target

Pros

It's friendly and it's fast paced which makes time go by faster..

Cons

The hours are ridiculous, supervisors are shitty because they try to act like managers. Managers act like there crap don't stink and they're all lazy. Also they expect people to live off of ten hour weeks even when the company makes billions of dollars a year, it's sad. I do not recommend it as a career unless your a manager or ETL Is what they call them, someone hourly is treated poorly because of the hours they give and they amount of work they want done!. They expect eight hours of work in five hour shifts that are part of a ten hour week (that's why they're so anti union). This job is mainly for college students or high school kids or someone mainly in school, not one with a family or anything like that because you cannot afford to live, or pay living expenses (rent, food, utilities) etc. I've been there for a year so I know.

Give people at least thirty hours a week, don't be lazy, do your fair share, give people hours, and give people hours, and lastly? Give us workers more hours. Mainly give us hours, the whole company makes tons of money hundreds of millions a day I'm sure, paying people minimum wage and not giving them any hours? That's like working for nothing in life.

i wouldn't go back to many horror stories

I worked at Target

Pros

none read the cons s

Cons

What did you do for me lately

There are newer employer reviews for Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!