Target
3.2 of 5 7,554 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

It was quite a learning experience.

Charlotte, NC

ProsThe team members were friendly and helpful for the most part. I recieved a 10% employee discount on all merchandise which was great. And I loved the values of Target. They have a whole new level of customer service above every other employer I have ever worked for.

ConsHR was not helpful at all. I called multiple times and no one was ever avaliable. Then when I left messages no one ever called back. I tried to change my avaliability multiple times and they would tell me they were changing it and then deny it. There were some employees that did not full their weight which caused everyone else more work. Target is a fabuolous company the location I was at was not well managed though and I would not recommend them to any of my friends.

Good start for a career

I have been working at Target

Pros: Focus on development as a Leader Looks good on a resume Cons: Long hours and no holidays No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing company with great values but long hours required

ETL Human Resources (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Giving back to the community Focused on development of team Many opportunities… Cons: Work every holiday Work every other weekend If want to stay HR… Advice to Senior Management: Provide incentives to managers centered around not working every holiday Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO John J. Mulligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.