Target

www.target.com
  www.target.com
There are newer employer reviews for Target

Family or teamed oriented with cool Benefits

Former Employee - Over Night Stocker in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Over Night Stocker in San Diego, CA

I worked at Target full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Connected immediately with fellow Target employees

Cons

Prior to the economic depression.. many employees felt the crunch via lack of hours.. Went from full time to part time...

Advance high-performers more often

9228 Other Employee Reviews for Target (View Most Recent)

I liked working for this company, with the exception of how management handled some situations.

Former Employee - Soft Lines Sales Associate/Cashier/Guest Services/Concession in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Target part-time (more than an year)

Pros

-Fast-paced, great co-workers, clean environment, good company policy; I would recommend this job as a first job or to someone that's in college.

Cons

Pressure to push company card on guest; Being timed/graded on every transaction when cashiering; unrealistic/contradictory outlook from management; being seriously harassed by a manager (to the point where I had legal right to sue) and higher management doing nothing about it.

Listen to your employees more; Don't contradict what you tell employees to do; Be more helpful and if an employee is being harassed then you should do what's best for them and not for you.

ETL and Intern

I worked at Target

Pros

The people are amazing, every store I went to had people who genuinely cared about you. My mentor was one of the best people during my time at Target and her and I still have a friendship today.
    The discount(10%), on top on a red card(15%)

Cons

The hours, but its retail...

Once you become a STL doesn't mean you don't have to do anything. I had two really good STL's and one very lazy one. When you reach upper management, you are the person that everyone looks at. YOUR STORE REFLECTS YOU.

There are newer employer reviews for Target