Target

There are newer employer reviews for Target

Store (#5401)

Current Employee - Flow Team Member in Henrico, VA
Current Employee - Flow Team Member in Henrico, VA

I have been working at Target part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great and understanding management, discount, coworkers are friendly ability to grow within the company. Plus they feed you on holidays and even have a volunteer program with actually helped some kids in my neighborhood/

Cons

I feel as though they should allow flow team to work from a bout 11pm when the store is first closed.(seem like there trying to get out of paying overnight fees). Hours arent that great. Its a short shift and not always time to get everything done.

not really anything I LOVE MY MANAGEMENT TEAM THERE ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP.

9256 Other Employee Reviews for Target (View Most Recent)

A fast paced work environment with a close-knit team atmosphere.

I have been working at Target

Pros

Structure of leadership makes for a stable and efficient workflow. Variety of tasks and projects keeps things interesting. Ability to cross train in different areas provides a great opportunity to become a well-rounded business person.

Cons

Team member resources are somewhat hard to navigate. And communication/technology systems are sometimes ineffective. Training process and reviewal is sometimes brushed over if in a busy season, creating employees who aren't always properly equipped for tasks.

A fast-paced work environment with a close-knit, team focused atmosphere.

Current Employee - Sales Floor Team Member in Otsego, MN
    Current Employee - Sales Floor Team Member in Otsego, MN

I have been working at Target full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Focus is on building team as a whole, not on individualism. Cross-training opportunities makes for a well varied and stimulating work environment. chain of leadership is well established and allows for highly functional work flow.

Cons

Electronic resources for employees are somewhat difficult to navigate. Training process can be highly beneficial, or skimmed over depending on trainer. As with any large company, miscommunication and conflicting instructions occur.

There are newer employer reviews for Target