Target
3.2 of 5 6,700 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

A fast-paced work environment with a close-knit, team focused atmosphere.

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)
Otsego, MN

I have been working at Target full-time for less than a year

ProsFocus is on building team as a whole, not on individualism. Cross-training opportunities makes for a well varied and stimulating work environment. chain of leadership is well established and allows for highly functional work flow.

ConsElectronic resources for employees are somewhat difficult to navigate. Training process can be highly beneficial, or skimmed over depending on trainer. As with any large company, miscommunication and conflicting instructions occur.

Decent work environment with meager pay.

Cashier (Former Employee)
Clifton Park, NY

I worked at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros: The work environment is decent and there are friendly people you are working with. Often times… Cons: The pay is low and there is not a lot of interaction with upper level employees such as ETLs. Also, new… Advice to Senior Management: Have ETLs take more time to get to know employees and work to train… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was alright

Cashier, Cart Attendant (Former Employee)
Highlands Ranch, CO

I worked at Target part-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent pay, a little bit above minimum wage. co-workers were generally… Cons: HR guy at my store was strict and rude Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.