Target
3.2 of 5 6,719 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

not worth the pay

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)
Plainville, MA

I have been working at Target part-time for more than 3 years

Prosthe people. always something to learn.

ConsThe pay. Apply to costco or trader joes or any decent paying retailer first. Also, target is a cheapass that doesn't hire nearly enough team members and attempts to try to get 40 hours of work done in 30 hours in an attempt to cut costs.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn what the "planning fallacy" is. Learn to better allocate work between sales floor team members. Have overnight get more done so day team has time to *actually* be helpful to guests, to back up, answer calls, etc. Teach new members how to work efficiently (which is probably even more important than working fast). Learn to better maximize productivity, etc.

I have been at Target for over 10 years and I am bored.

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Target is a very good company. They pay well and offer many benefits that are hard… Cons: It can be difficult to move from the business analyst or process analyst track to the PM track or an engineering track. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good people, Bad hours.

Flow Team Member (Current Employee)
Jonesboro, AR

I have been working at Target full-time for less than a year

Pros: Everyone is nice and the work is easy. Cons: Fighting for hours and the work is at times too… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.