Really good

Former Employee - Flow Team Member  in  Lathrop, CA
Former Employee - Flow Team Member in Lathrop, CA

I worked at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros

Really good hours for work and very flexible with your schedule and really nice and friendly management that is very willing to help you.

Cons

There was one time that management schedule me to work on a day that did not have a shipment coming in, so when i came in i found out that the shipment was the day before so i lost a day of work and it looked like i skipped out on work which is really bad when i explained myself to my supervisor he ask the hr and they quickly change my schedule to the right days to make me look like i'm stupid so i lost pay for that day.

Other Reviews for Target

Target has been a great company for developmental growth and opportunity.

Current Employee - Business Consultant  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Business Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Focus on developing yourself and others

Cons

Merit increases over the past few years have been poor

Lead with courage! Ensure your team feels valued, respected and appreciated for the work that is done every day.

Presentation Team Member

I worked at Target

Pros

The overnight team was laid back and efficient with combine efforts in team work and direct goal setting. You get a view of new product and signage first.

Cons

You will spend most of your paycheck on new items and sale items. It is likely that if you have been to college for any length of time you will be smarter than your supervisor and that will get annoying.

Perhaps it was just the store I worked at but all the lockers were broken. I think a better system for employee storage is necessary. The opportunities for advancement need to be clearly posted and communicated. Offer benefits for employees in a more reasonable timeframe.

There are newer employer reviews for Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!