Target

www.target.com

Want to be exploited, work here

Cashier/Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee) Greer, SC

ProsCo-workers, they help pass the bad time with your Team Lead barking orders and pushing the RedCard, and the sometimes rude/nasty customers that come with this type of position.

ConsPushing the RedCard over and over...especially to the people who shop there often - then your demeaned in front of others by the important TL who just walks around, for not offering.
The business outlook for the Co. is high because they exploit all of the workers with low pay, hiring those who are on public assistance, food stamps etc., because they receive tax credits for these workers. Hiring recent college grads for management positions to oversee others with absolutely no experience is also creating bad service all around. Everyone is affected by this...including the consumer.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

I enjoyed it for a while, but the experience grew more stale with each passing year

TPS (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Target

Pros: -Good at building a "team" atmosphere -Trendy, cool place to work -Good… Cons: -Seems every year they made changes to save budget that made the job less fun (eliminating positions) -Extremely hard to become salary executive manager if you're… Advice to Senior Management: The recognition program at Target needs improvement. Promote more from within. Definitely not a bad… More

Great Job for teens

Target Team Member (Current Employee) Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Target part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay. and great work enviroment Cons: Cut of hours during non seasonal time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!