Target

www.target.com

Want to be exploited, work here

Cashier/Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee) Greer, SC

ProsCo-workers, they help pass the bad time with your Team Lead barking orders and pushing the RedCard, and the sometimes rude/nasty customers that come with this type of position.

ConsPushing the RedCard over and over...especially to the people who shop there often - then your demeaned in front of others by the important TL who just walks around, for not offering.
The business outlook for the Co. is high because they exploit all of the workers with low pay, hiring those who are on public assistance, food stamps etc., because they receive tax credits for these workers. Hiring recent college grads for management positions to oversee others with absolutely no experience is also creating bad service all around. Everyone is affected by this...including the consumer.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Great Company with Great Room for Development

Executive Team Leader (Former Employee)

I worked at Target full-time

Pros: Great Benefits (401k, medical, discounts (company and others), time-off. Schedule Flexibility- Every manager I ever worked for was very leniant and flexible with the schedule. … Cons: Hours- The company is up front about it when you hire,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work Experience

Sales Floor Team Member (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Target full-time for less than a year

Pros: Definitely recommend this place as a starter job. Everyone is friendly all they care about… Cons: It was seasonal, so everything had to be fast pace. The slower… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!