Target
3.2 of 5 6,719 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Unethical Managment. Favoritism is at it's highest at this specific location.

Team Member (Current Employee)
Redlands, CA

I have been working at Target

ProsMedical Benefits after some time, fellow employees are nice, On certain shifts you can literally be lazy and do next to nothing and get as much recognition if not more then the few that work hard. (For you lazy people)

ConsOn certain shifts you can literally be lazy and do next to nothing and get as much recognition if not more then the few that work hard. (For you lazy people.) Lazy management on my shift. Moving up the ladder or even transferring to a local store is near impossible!

The harder you work the less amount of respect you deserve. Coachings and write-ups are given over minuscule things leaving you with horrible raises, The job is a joke overall. It's who you know not what you know.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo the STL... Look into who you've hired to run your store. Be fair to the hardworking employees that deserve the raise. Not the lady or man who just because they have 5 kids, and is lazier then ever, and compliments you on your new designer shoes, and they speak the same language as you they deserve better pay then the few very hard workers. Target Redlands would be a great job if the management would just be fair to their employees...

Management! Keep your relatives away!

Hardline Team Member (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Target

Pros: - close to home - earn money in high school - work… Cons: - bad management - pushy team leader - internal politics - if you… Advice to Senior Management: The manager is selfish and not dependable. She didn't even try… More

Great place to work if your in school or college educated

Sales Floor Team Leader (Current Employee)
South Florida, FL

I have been working at Target

Pros: Target was a great place to work when I started as a team member in the softlines department. I was paid just above minimum… Cons: When I was promoted to Team Leader my salary increased by $3. Quite pitiful to get $3 for all the added stress and responsibility… Advice to Senior Management: Value, reward and, promote your team members based on all aspects equally. Just because you lack a college degree doesn't mean you can't do… More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.