Target

There are newer employer reviews for Target

College degree required

Current Employee - Team Leader in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Team Leader in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Target

Pros

flexible, can be fun, discount for groceries and other goods. Clean place to work and safe. Great teamwork with the employees

Cons

must have a 4 year degree for any management position, pay is ok for work involved, lots of turnover, no vacation from October through mid January

Take years of experience in lieu of degree

9228 Other Employee Reviews for Target (View Most Recent)

Satisfied cashier review

Former Employee - Cashier in Milltown, NJ
    Former Employee - Cashier in Milltown, NJ

I worked at Target

Pros

I really enjoyed my feedback from the team leader. The working environment here was really positive. Great coworkers made the day breeze by.

Cons

There was such a delay when it came to getting prices for customers from coworkers on the floor. It was also tough to always keep a "Good' status in terms of your quickness in ringing up customers.

I don't have any advice for management. The team was run really efficiently when I was here and it was an overall positive experience.

"Overall, well pleased"

Former Employee - GSTL in Toledo, OH
    Former Employee - GSTL in Toledo, OH

I worked at Target

Pros

I had longevity with the company.

+flexible hours
    +friendly people to work with
    +caring management - placed family before work
    +good benefits

Cons

- I don't always feel the management truly took time to listen and help with our concerns
    - there were a lot of employees who I thought didn't deserved to work there: due to poor work performance, slacking off, talking, being lazy, disrespectful to their bosses, etc and the management definitely showed favoritism to certain ones.

At least at the Target where I worked, it seemed that management sometimes showed favoritism to certain employees, even if they were the slacking ones, Management - please in the future, be aware of this and do not make this a future concern.

There are newer employer reviews for Target