There are newer employer reviews for TargetCW

TargetCW is a really good temp agency

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at TargetCW

Pros

They looked out for my welfare as a temporary full time employee, and made sure I was paid fairly for all normal and overtime hours. They are also easy to contact and helpful at all times.

Cons

The only con is the health insurance plan that they offer is almost the same as not having health insurance, and they are very quiet about not informing you of the deadlines. (If you don't sign up for it within the first 30 days of employment, then you will find yourself ineligible.) I strongly recommend saving your money.

Advice to Management

Expand your client base. You seem to have very few companies to which you are contracted to provide labor in the Austin area. As such, since completing my temporary contract, I have not found another job through you.

TargetCW Response

Aug 28, 2014CEO

Thanks for your feedback. We are very selective about the clients we work with. We want companies that emulate our values of respect when it comes to our workers and our internal staff. So when we do ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Excellent Company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (More than a year)

Pros

TargetCW is an excellent company that promotes hard work and establishes a high level of trust! Every employee is expected to work hard, but we also get rewarded for all of our hard work. Management empowers employees to grow and learn more, and there is always room for promotions and expansion as the company grows.

TargetCW promotes old fashion customer service as their motto, and it shows with every employee.

Cons

You are going to work hard, but at the end of the day it is worth it to know that you are doing everything you can to help your employees.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire professional and well spoken employees that aren't afraid to work hard in life.

2. Campus Brand Ambassador for Uber

Former Contractor - Campus Brand Ambassador in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Contractor - Campus Brand Ambassador in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at TargetCW as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity: you are paid on commission, so if you really want to make some money and don't have too many commitments, you can go all out and get everybody on campus riding.

Cons

Poor benefits, no reduced or free rides, no consistent source of income. Hiring process a pain...uber is just pulling some legal stunt instead of just hiring their employees directly.

Advice to Management

You missed out on a lot of key opportunities to reach out to people that are not familiar with uber i.e. welcome week, football games, spring admit welcome sessions...you need to provide more support for your CBAs and not just expect them to go out and find riders all on their own.