TargetCW
www.targetcw.com San Diego, CA 16 to 50 Employees

TargetCW is a really good temp agency

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

ProsThey looked out for my welfare as a temporary full time employee, and made sure I was paid fairly for all normal and overtime hours. They are also easy to contact and helpful at all times.

ConsThe only con is the health insurance plan that they offer is almost the same as not having health insurance, and they are very quiet about not informing you of the deadlines. (If you don't sign up for it within the first 30 days of employment, then you will find yourself ineligible.) I strongly recommend saving your money.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpand your client base. You seem to have very few companies to which you are contracted to provide labor in the Austin area. As such, since completing my temporary contract, I have not found another job through you.

A little biased

Executive (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: TargetCW is an awesome place to work and live. The people are awesome, the environment is great and… Cons: Its not good if you work best in a box and like to be "micro managed". Its also not good if you prefer… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Experience Overall!

Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time for less than a year

Pros: Challenging, rewarding, and fulfilling are key attributes that have made my experience at TargetCW second to none. I'm given the opportunity everyday to take… Cons: Honestly, not a whole lot to say by way of cons. I'd like to say that being too much like a… Advice to Senior Management: My advice would be to continue putting the your employees high… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TargetCW.

Worked for TargetCW? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TargetCW reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TargetCW CEO Samer Khouli. All reviews posted anonymously by TargetCW employees.