Great place to work!!!

Current Employee - Human Resources in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Human Resources in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing work environment, great employees, awesome benefits...just an overall great place to work!

Cons

I think the company is doing a great job! No cons here!

TargetCW Response

Jan 16, 2015CEO

Thank you for your positive review! Glad we've provided an amazing work environment for you.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

TargetCW is a really good temp agency

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at TargetCW

Pros

They looked out for my welfare as a temporary full time employee, and made sure I was paid fairly for all normal and overtime hours. They are also easy to contact and helpful at all times.

Cons

The only con is the health insurance plan that they offer is almost the same as not having health insurance, and they are very quiet about not informing you of the deadlines. (If you don't sign up for it within the first 30 days of employment, then you will find yourself ineligible.) I strongly recommend saving your money.

Advice to Management

Expand your client base. You seem to have very few companies to which you are contracted to provide labor in the Austin area. As such, since completing my temporary contract, I have not found another job through you.

TargetCW Response

Aug 28, 2014CEO

Thanks for your feedback. We are very selective about the clients we work with. We want companies that emulate our values of respect when it comes to our workers and our internal staff. So when we do ... More

2. Excellent Company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (More than a year)

Pros

TargetCW is an excellent company that promotes hard work and establishes a high level of trust! Every employee is expected to work hard, but we also get rewarded for all of our hard work. Management empowers employees to grow and learn more, and there is always room for promotions and expansion as the company grows.

TargetCW promotes old fashion customer service as their motto, and it shows with every employee.

Cons

You are going to work hard, but at the end of the day it is worth it to know that you are doing everything you can to help your employees.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire professional and well spoken employees that aren't afraid to work hard in life.