There are newer employer reviews for TargetCW

Great place to work!!!

Current Employee - Human Resources in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Human Resources in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Amazing work environment, great employees, awesome benefits...just an overall great place to work!

Cons

I think the company is doing a great job! No cons here!

TargetCW Response

Jan 16, 2015CEO

Thank you for your positive review! Glad we've provided an amazing work environment for you.

reviews filtered by

TargetCW is a really good temp agency

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at TargetCW

Pros

They looked out for my welfare as a temporary full time employee, and made sure I was paid fairly for all normal and overtime hours. They are also easy to contact and helpful at all times.

Cons

The only con is the health insurance plan that they offer is almost the same as not having health insurance, and they are very quiet about not informing you of the deadlines. (If you don't sign up for it within the first 30 days of employment, then you will find yourself ineligible.) I strongly recommend saving your money.

Expand your client base. You seem to have very few companies to which you are contracted to provide labor in the Austin area. As such, since completing my temporary contract, I have not found another job through you.

TargetCW Response

Aug 28, 2014CEO

Thanks for your feedback. We are very selective about the clients we work with. We want companies that emulate our values of respect when it comes to our workers and our internal staff. So when we do ... More

Great Company & Culture!

I have been working at TargetCW full-time

Pros

The company's core values and vision is simplicity at its best - “old fashioned” customer service. Every member of the TargetCW family lives and breathes this. Culture is laid back with little or no micromanaging. However, this is solely due to each employee taking responsibility and ownership of their role within the company. We work hard and do overtime when needed to take care of all of our clients, but we also know how to relax and enjoy life. This all could not be possible if we did not have the right leader. The CEO is passionate, smart, innovative, thoughtful and one of the most caring people I have encountered. He truly cares for all of the employees and guides by example.

Cons

Would not be the best fit for people that need constant direction or prefer to have a manager that dictates their every move. With a laid back environment where there is no micromanaging, there can be times where direct management (department level) could be helpful.

Please continue to provide constructive criticism and praise when needed.

There are newer employer reviews for TargetCW