I love working at TargetCW!

I have been working at TargetCW full-time for more than a year

Pros

The camaraderie here is first-class. You really feel like part of the family. I have never worked anywhere where I felt like my coworkers were also my good friends. Upper management is amazing as well. Very personable and great decisions. Samer is the best CEO EVER (and I mean it!). Benefits are great. Quarterly reviews are given. Good work is recognized and rewarded. There are many team events that help to pull us together even more. Work-life balance is perfect. I have NEVER had a day where I did not feel like coming into work since I have been working at TargetCW. I hope to stay at TargetCW forever and ever!

Cons

The medical and dental benefits could be better, but they have improved since I have been here. We are a smaller company (under 35 employees) so I imagine that as we grow, we will have access to even better medical and dental benefits.

Keep up the great work. You make us feel appreciated, welcomed, and you inspire us to work our very hardest!

Other Reviews for TargetCW

Great place to work!!!

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing work environment, great employees, awesome benefits...just an overall great place to work!

Cons

I think the company is doing a great job! No cons here!

TargetCW is a really good temp agency

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at TargetCW

Pros

They looked out for my welfare as a temporary full time employee, and made sure I was paid fairly for all normal and overtime hours. They are also easy to contact and helpful at all times.

Cons

The only con is the health insurance plan that they offer is almost the same as not having health insurance, and they are very quiet about not informing you of the deadlines. (If you don't sign up for it within the first 30 days of employment, then you will find yourself ineligible.) I strongly recommend saving your money.

Expand your client base. You seem to have very few companies to which you are contracted to provide labor in the Austin area. As such, since completing my temporary contract, I have not found another job through you.

There are newer employer reviews for TargetCW.

Worked for TargetCW? Contribute to the Community!