Tata Consultancy Services
3.3 of 5 7,152 reviews
www.tcs.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

Working at TCS

Production Support (Current Employee)
Pune (India)

ProsTCS adds a great brand name to your CV. The experience gained over here would really count a lot. TCS can be great as a career launcher or to make your retirement plans. Also gives you a much needed job security.

ConsVery low packages offered here. Also the increments aren't quite satisfactory. Project wise may or may not be pleasing, but i guess that is applicable for most of the companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into the increment process deeply to retain your faithful employees which would again affect the Attrition rate.

Not the best.....but good

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: > good work environment > job and personal life balance Cons: > bit low compensation > nothing else Advice to Senior Management: No advice Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I feel great to work with Tcs.

Technology Engineer (Current Employee)
    Chennai (India)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good brand. A big organization and will have a development… Cons: Salary hike is too bad.. 900rs r 1000 rs is not a hike for an employee. Who is working gudness for a organization. An employee… Advice to Senior Management: See the performance of the person. Dont see the candidate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tata Consultancy Services.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Consultancy Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tata Consultancy Services CEO Natarajan Chandrasekaran. All reviews posted anonymously by Tata Consultancy Services employees.