Tata Consultancy Services
3.3 of 5 6,575 reviews
www.tcs.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

Horrible

Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than 3 years

ProsHave some good projects and clients if lucky will get good experience

ConsIf you are good footlicker this place is heaven. Ur manager doesn't know what u r working on n will rate based on assumptions and not admitting mistakes. They lie to lure u to their projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to respect ur resource, they are the hands n minds. Don't lie but listen and be just. If I don't footlick doesn't make me a bad employee!!

TCS Review

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: -No Work -Easy Onsite Oppurtunities -Flexible working hours Cons: -Worst company for a fresher to work in -No Individual growth in terms of technical or functional knowledge(Spcl for freshers)… Advice to Senior Management: Please work as a Team Member, not as a politician. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

stable

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time

Pros: big company to work with gives stability no hire and fire system Cons: very stagnant tough to move upwards Advice to Senior Management: look after new recruits No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Tata Consultancy Services.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Consultancy Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tata Consultancy Services CEO Natarajan Chandrasekaran. All reviews posted anonymously by Tata Consultancy Services employees.