Tata Consultancy Services
3.3 of 5 7,166 reviews
www.tcs.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

Working for TCS

Senior Software Developer (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

ProsGreat Consulting company. Managers are always present and willing to listen and help how ever it is possible. I worked for different Consulting companies, but all of them are not comparable with TCS.

ConsThe hierarchy within the clients account are good defined, but the communication between the higher hierarchy within TCS client account and hiring managers is not good enough. Most of the time the program managers are deciding if the candidate should/shouldn't work at the project, although the hiring manager and the team interviewed you and want you to work within the team.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore transparency in the sub-hierarchy (program manager - candidate - hiring manager)

Great people and culture

Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people I work with are great and management is… Cons: I'm sure this could vary by location, but the worst I have to say is that the online tools such as ttime entry… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to be understanding of work/life balance needs. If there were anything else I would suggest is to open communication… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I worked with the best co-workers and learned so much about travel with TATA.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Milton, FL

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: good benefits and pay great bosses Cons: some hours of work were inconvenient to my schedule. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing a great job. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tata Consultancy Services.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Consultancy Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tata Consultancy Services CEO Natarajan Chandrasekaran. All reviews posted anonymously by Tata Consultancy Services employees.