Tata Consultancy Services
3.3 of 5 7,147 reviews
www.tcs.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

Strive to scale heights

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsA big organization.To scale heights , you have to strive really hard and that is the best thing about this org.Best place to start with your career.

ConsWith its enormous size , it is always very difficult to get noticed.Before the information percolates to the 'downstream' , it would have gone through multiple filterings. So dont believe anything and everything what you hear.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees are working 'with' you not 'for' you.
Organization & its value are not only measured by its net worth & profit margin , it is also measured on the attitude & morale of the employees who form a part of this organization.

Assistant systems engineer

Assistant Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work life Balance is good Cons: Choice of work is less Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The company is worth working for two reasons: Job security and the opportunities it gives to people who are willing...

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Job Security Job Diversity You get challenging opportunties if you are willing to… Cons: Compensation is low as compared to international peers considering its… Advice to Senior Management: Make better use of experience work strength instead of increasing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tata Consultancy Services.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Consultancy Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tata Consultancy Services CEO Natarajan Chandrasekaran. All reviews posted anonymously by Tata Consultancy Services employees.