Tata Consultancy Services
3.3 of 5 6,516 reviews
www.tcs.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

Financial Consultant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services

ProsVariety of projects and clients to work with, which allowed me to get hands on experience with multiple tools and technologies as well as an opportunity to interact with clients of various cultures.

ConsThere are a lot of merits that over shadow the issues. One main issue that I would like to highlight is people management. There is definitely a big scope for improving the way that employees are managed. Other than that, there is no major cons with the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementImproving people management will go a long way in keeping the employees happy and reduce the attrition rate to some extent.

ITA

ITA (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice work culture , balanced personal/ social life. Good ,if… Cons: Not enough scope for technical aspiration in log term. Salary may be an… Advice to Senior Management: Improve the appraisal system especially more transparency is required. Should give… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Large stable company but low salaries

Solution Architect (Former Employee)
Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good variety of work Worlwide spread huge knowledge base - help is… Cons: Lot of politics - appraisals and promotions are based your… Advice to Senior Management: Keep talent - and increase onsite salaries to keep people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tata Consultancy Services.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Consultancy Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tata Consultancy Services CEO Natarajan Chandrasekaran. All reviews posted anonymously by Tata Consultancy Services employees.